Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It Feels Like Summertime

Hey Luvs. Well summer is finally here. And I just have one thing to say, GET
NAKED!!! No, not literally. I mean your makeup. It's time to shed our winter
masks and let that beautiful skin of yours breathe. The only cover ups we
should be focused on is the ones for our bathing suits..or maybe not ;) But I
know how hard it is to go completely bare faced cold turkey for a makeup
addict. This is why I was glad to see Lauren Conrad's semi-bare face on this
month's People StyleWatch. I won't lie, I've never been into the O.C but I
have always liked Lauren's makeup. Here's her cover look,she used all
Mark products:
Now I would suggest only using the necessary stuff to keep the makeup
light and fresh. My top picks are tinted moisturizer with SPF, waterproof
mascara and a multi-purpose product such as a stain. Now for my lighter
girls bronzer is always an option but I say work your porcelain complexions.
Well that's all I have to say for now but here are some inspirational pics of
glowing ladies we love.
Stay Glammy Baby,
Ebony.B
XOXO
J.Lo
Queen Latifah Jennifer Hudson Alicia Keys Hayden Panettiere

No comments:

Post a Comment